Study occult sciences
There is a Mystery School that teaches the occult sciences in their entirety
This School provides a practical course of study in the Occult Sciences. It is emphatically not a theoretical 'talking shop' designed to pander to the vanity of those who are looking for another useless badge of merit to add to their occult CV. The curriculum of this School is based on exactly the same teachings—though considerably extended and modernized in various ways—as the Mystery Schools of ancient Egypt, who in their turn received them directly or indirectly from the Great Adepts and Masters of Atlantis. These teachings may be compared to a University course of study in Philosophy, Natural and Occult laws and Science, Higher Ethics and Metaphysics.
By means of these teachings, every Student has the opportunity to enter the Gateway to Initiation—to become an active Power in the service of Mankind and a shining Torch to light the Way for all those lost and lonely men and women who long to escape from the Darkness of gross materialism that threatens to overwhelm the world in this present cycle.
But we wish to make it quite clear that only students who are sincerely interested and prepared to work with determination and devotion for many years will be accepted. Those seeking glamour and 'thrills', social networking or so-called 'diplomas' with which to impress their friends, will be disappointed. This School teaches by postal correspondence only and does not offer group sessions or meetings of any kind. However, if you REALLY want to study the occult sciences in their entirety as never before revealed, then this is your opportunity to do so.
Membership of this Mystery School is open to all, regardless of sex, age or religion. This School has nothing to do with politics or religion in any shape or form, except that we will NOT accept applications for membership from those who deny the existence of a Supreme Godhead, or Ruler of the Universe, or those who are not willing to obey in every way the laws of the country in which they dwell either as residents or temporary visitors.
Brief list of the many subjects taught
The course takes THREE years to complete. During that time students proceed through a unique curriculum which is without equal since the last Ages, 2000 years ago, of the Great Mystery Schools of Greece, which represented the end of many ages of great Wisdom, most of which has been lying dormant ever since.
First Year Studies
- Introduction to the material laws and the mysteries of the Universe as compared with Spiritual Laws. The difference between these entirely opposite Principles, as well as the manner in which they are interwoven.
- How to study and master these Laws and use them to help yourself and others.
- The Inner secrets of atoms, electrons and their sub-divisions.
- The human body and some of its hidden mysteries. The secrets of the glands and nerves.
- Some of the secret forces of nature and their hidden Laws.
- The secrets of TRUE Service and its rewards.
- Exercises to awaken the sacred centres within the human body.
- Books recommended for the extended study of some important and essential subjects.
- Study of Soul, Spirit and Mind.
- First discussions on extension of Consciousness and Astral Projection.
Second Year Studies
- Health and Occult Healing Processes.
- Introductory discussions on Magic and Alchemy.
- What Mystic Symbols really are and how to read them.
- The Modern Philosophies. The Philosophers from the Dark Ages to the Middle Ages.
- Principles of various Religions in the light of Occult Teachings.
- The Astral World and its inhabitants.
- More advanced series of exercises for the development of the inner vision.
- The Philosophers of Greece.
- The purposes of life from the lowest to the highest living forms.
- Reincarnation and methods to awaken the memories of previous lives on earth.
Third Year Studies
- Astral Projection.
- Higher Magical and Alchemical experiments and discussions.
- Advanced series of exercises for the development of the Inner Powers.
- The Science of Numbers.
- The entities in charge of nature. What elementals, fairies, Devas, etc., are.
- The Teachings of Hermes first introduced and analysed.
- Hypnotism and Magnetism. Magnetic and other healing.
- The Aura and what it is: how to see it around yourself and others.
- Breath control and breathing exercises from a sensible and healthy point of view.
- The secrets of the Elements. Further discussions on the Elementals.
From the foregoing brief list it will be seen that the students of this School receive a thorough introduction to the physical laws of the Universe—or rather the Earth Plane—apart from the many Mystical and Occult subjects included in the curriculum. This knowledge of the physical is absolutely necessary for without it the seeker can never hope to grasp the great Spiritual Laws that govern the Universe.
However, we wish to make it absolutely clear that only those who are prepared to work hard for their own advancement over many years will be considered for membership. If you are not prepared to do this, and/or if you have a limited understanding of English or are seeking 'thrills' and 'mystery' it is useless to apply for membership of this School.
To learn more, send off for the School's Manifesto
Manifesto and application form
The Manifesto describes this School's aim and teachings in great depth. To receive it, together with an application form, provide your full name and postal address and write a hand-written letter fully and clearly explaining your reasons for wishing to study with this School. Then mail it to the address below, enclosing payment to cover mailing, packing and printing costs.
Depending on where you live, please enclose the following amount with your letter:
If you live in the UK: 2 x First Class Royal Mail stamps.
Outside the UK but within the EU: €5 CASH ONLY.
Outside the EU (e.g. in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or any other country in the world): $5 CASH in US dollars ONLY. We regret that this School is unable to accept other currencies, money orders or electronic payments such as Paypal.
If payment is not enclosed or made in UK stamps, Euros or US dollars, you do not enclose a letter explaining your reasons for wishing to study with this School, or do not supply your full name and address (including ZIP/Postcode) clearly written in BLOCK CAPITALS we will not be able to action your request.
PIEDMONT, PO Box 7926, Wellingborough NN8 9LD
UNITED KINGDOM / GREAT BRITAIN
Only a limited number of vacancies for Students are available each month. Applicants who unfortunately are not selected will have their postage costs refunded.